- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
Hi! I graduated from Darwin High School in the NT in 2018 with an ATAR of 98.35, and have been studying veterinary science at Murdoch University since 2020. I love animals and people, and look forward to helping you reach your academic goals, whatever they may be!
I graduated among the top 10 Year 12 students in the NT, then deferred my studies to spend 2019 working full-time as a veterinary nurse in Darwin for part of the year, and travelling for other parts of it.
I'm a great communicator, a skill which I've developed through vet nursing; volunteering on World Challenge in Botswana and Namibia in 2017 with 20 other students; competing in and subsequently judging Tournament of Minds at a regional and national level; taking part in UN Youth NT and attending the UN Youth National conference in 2017; and plenty of other fun nerdy pursuits.
Although at uni my focus is now on science, in High School I loved English Lit as well. I love breaking down problems or concepts into manageable chunks, then connecting them together again to build an understanding. I also know sometimes you don't "click" with certain teachers and how they explain concepts, so in those cases I can offer a fresh perspective.
Depending on your preference, we can meet at Murdoch, where we're spoilt for choice on where to study - or I am also happy to travel to you depending on where you're located. Currently there's a little flexibility in my schedule, so let me know what suits you and we can work something out. :)
- Placed in top 10 year 12 students in NT in 2018
- A+ merit achieved in Research Project B
- A achieved in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Maths Methods and English Literary Studies
- Invited regional then national judge of Tournament of Minds in 2018
- UN Youth National Conference NT representative in 2017
- World Challenge participant in Botswana and Namibia in 2017 - following almost two years of planning a group of 20+ students with accompanying teachers spent a month in these countries, including a week volunteering in a village to help build a library
- Winner of the Simpson Prize 2016 (a history competition)
- Administrator's Medal - Northern Territory Middle Years Scholar in 2015
- Invited NT participant of Curious Minds (girls in STEM) in 2015 and 2016
- Recipient of the George Alexander Scholarship in 2020
- Murdoch Vice Chancellor's Award for Academic Excellence in 2020
Year 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 98.35 (verified).
Currently studying Veterinary Science at Murdoch University.
- Horse riding and training
- Scuba diving
- Playing with doggos (or any other furred, feathered or scaly friends!)
- Making terrible puns (optional extra for tutoring)
Morgan has been an excellent help in tutoring me for multiple subjects, patiently explaining complex concepts in simple and easy to understand ways. I highly recommend Morgan, particularly if you are needing help in physics or chemistry.
- By Diarmid on
15th August 2020
Morgan is a very knowledgable, supportive and understanding tutor. I appreciate how she is able to explain concepts in different ways so I have a better understanding of a topic. I feel more confident and better prepared for upcoming tests with Morgan’s tutoring.
- By Jessica L on
14th August 2020
I am happy to travel to you (or a preferred meeting area). Please contact me to discuss this further :)
can be found among