- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help
4 years of tutoring experience in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme. Open for individual and group private sessions for high school and primary school students. Graduated Kambala in 2015 with 39/45 IB score (97.60 ATAR equivalent).
IB Subjects: English SL, Chinese B HL, Psychology HL, Chemistry SL, Mathematics SL, Music HL.
Currently studying Doctor of Dental Medicine at the University of Sydney
Completed Bachelor of Science with Class I Honours at the University of Sydney
Also experienced in tutoring primary school students in various subjects, including mathematics, mandarin and piano.
- 800 in SAT Subject Test in Chinese with Listening
- LTCL Diploma in Piano
- IB Music Performance score of 20/20
- IB Chinese B HL Grade 7
- The Mary Bromwich Memorial Prize for The Highest Grade in Examinations for Piano
- Year 12 Prize for Mandarin Higher Level
- Year 12 Prize for Music Higher Level
Year 12 completed in 2015.
Mark achieved: 97.60 (verified).
Currently studying Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) at The University of Sydney.
- Piano, Clarinet, Saxophone
11:00 AM - 6:30 PM
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Around Rose Bay
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Up to 10 minutes away for no additional charge