- One-to-one tuition
- Phone help
- Online help
Hi! I graduated from Meriden School in 2019, achieving an ATAR of 99.85 and a State Rank in Modern History (5th).
I offer ONLINE tutoring in years 7-12 English as well as HSC Biology, Business Studies, Legal Studies, and Modern History.
I also offer an essay marking service and an assignment marking service.
I received a band 6 for all of my subjects.
As several of the subjects I studied included elective topics, I have listed those I studied below.
- HSC English Advanced: 'The Merchant of Venice', 'Mrs Dalloway'/'The Hours' and T.S Eliot poetry.
- English Extension: 'Reimagined Worlds' Elective with 'The Left Hand of Darkness', Samuel Taylor Coleridge poetry and 'Pan's Labyrinth'.
- HSC Legal Studies: Family Law and World Order Electives
- HSC Modern History: Russia and the Soviet Union, Conflict in Indochina, and the American Civil Rights Movement
Please get in contact with me if you have any questions.
- First Place Modern History in Year 12
- First Place Science Extension in Year 12
- HSC Top Achiever (5th Place in Modern History)
- HSC Distinguished Achiever
- HSC All-Rounder
- Band 6 Modern History
- Band 6 English Advanced
- Band 6 English Extension 1
- Band 6 Science Extension
- Band 6 Biology
- Band 6 Legal Studies
- Band 6 Business Studies
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 99.85 (verified).
Currently studying Advanced Science (Honours)/Law at The University of New South Wales.