- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
*AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS (DEC-FEB) TUITION*
*AVAILABLE TO EDIT ESSAYS/ASSIGNMENTS*
*BOOKED OUT FOR 2021 SCHOOL YEAR*
Hi! I graduated from Caringbah Selective High School in 2019 with an ATAR of 97.55. I am undertaking a Bachelor of Law/Media (Public Relations & Advertising) at UNSW.
My HSC results were:
- Band 6 in English Advanced
- Band 6 in Ancient History
- Band 6 in Modern History
- Band 6 in Studies of Religion 1
- Band 6 in Modern Greek Continuers (2nd in state)
- Band 5 in Mathematics
I am very passionate about learning, and am excited to help students clarify their understanding of school content, refine their skills, improve their study techniques and provide them with the extra confidence required to excel in their assessments. Having completed Year 12 in 2019, has provided me with a thorough understanding of the new syllabus, which is absolutely crucial for HSC success. I also have many resources suited to the new syllabus which will be of further benefit to my students. My main motivation is to assist students in achieving their academic goals!
I am currently offering tutoring for:
- English for K-10
- Ancient History for Yr 11-12
- Modern History for Yr 11-12
- History for Yr 7-10
- Studies of Religion I for Yr 11-12
- Modern Greek Beginners for Yr 11-12
I am tutoring in person and online now during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
- HSC Distinguished Achiever's List
- HSC Top Achiever
- Dionysius Solomos Award for HSC Modern Greek Continuers
- Athena Award for 2nd Place in HSC Modern Greek Continuers
- Working With Children Check
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 97.55 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Law and Media (PR & Advertising) at The University of New South Wales.
can be found among