I am a first class honours graduate with a 6.7/7.0 GPA from QUT's Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Economics) program, where I finished with a Dean's Award for Excellence. I also took subjects in law as part of my undergraduate degree. Recently, I was accepted into a Master's Program at King's College London (MA Philosophy), where I will begin studying in September 2021. For now, I am working as a freelance writer and tutor.
In high school, I graduated with an OP1 (equiv. ATAR 99+) and as Dux of my school (Townsville Grammar School), where I received subject prizes in Maths B, Maths C, Physics, and French.
I am a kind, patient and enthusiastic person who loves to share knowledge, inspire passion and unlock the potential of others - both through rigorous learning and through intellectual conversation. Above all, I hope I can lead you towards the discovery and pursuit of your own unique interests.
In my tutorials, I pay great attention to the needs and learning style of my student. This means that I am capable of helping people of all ages and academic abilities through my attentive, thoughtful and caring approach to education.
I have a year of experience tutoring. In 2020, I tutored eight students of varying ages, and helped all of them learn and flourish at school.
For high-school students, I can give tutorials in Physics, Mathematics B, English, Economics and Legal Studies. At the university level, I am happy to tutor people in first and second year commerce and economics courses.
Get in touch today - I look forward to bringing out the very best in you or your child!
- OP1 Graduate of Townsville Grammar School (2011). Dux of school. Subject prizes in Maths B, Maths C, Physics, and French.
- Melbourne Institute: Worked at Australia's best economic policy research institute from Aug 2019 - Feb 2020.
- QUT Scholarship (2018) - Honours program in Economics
- Global Voices OECD Scholarship: Awarded a scholarship through the Global Voices program to attend the Paris OECD Conference in June 2017.
- Emmanuel College Scholarship: bursary for residence at Emmanuel College at UQ in 2015.
- OP1 Graduate of Townsville Grammar School (2011). Subject prizes in Maths B, Maths C, Physics, and French.
- Dux of Grade 11 at Townsville Grammar School (2010). Subject prizes in Maths C and French.
- UQ Excellence Scholarship (2012)
- Music: my music has been played on triple j, and I have been nominated for a Queensland Music Award (2020).
- Writing: my poetry has been published in Meniscus Literary Journal (2019).
2019 - employed as an economic researcher at the Melbourne Institute for Applied Economic and Social Research (University of Melbourne)
2018 - Awarded Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Economics) from QUT - First Class Honours, 96% GPA (6.7/7.0), Dean's Award for Excellence
2011 - Graduated with OP1 and Dux of School (Townsville Grammar School), with subject prizes in Maths B, Maths C, Physics and French.
See profile for full list of awards.
- Extensively read in English literature and philosophy (self-directed learning).
- Musician - I play guitar, bass, synthesiser, and I sing
- Music producer - I produce and record music.
- Creative writing - fiction and non-fiction