- One-to-one tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
Hi I'm Rito, I'd love to be able to help you with any of your academic issues or concerns. I graduated from Brisbane State High School in 2019 with an OP1 (ATAR 99+), receiving A's or A+'s in all of my subjects. At the moment I'm in my 2nd year of a Bachelor of Clinical Science/Doctor of Medicine at Flinders University (South Australia) (current GPA 7 as of 2021 Semester 1) but due to the Covid-19 situation I'm currently in Brisbane.
I'm flexible with my tutoring areas and am offering help with English, Maths Methods, Modern History, Chemistry, Biology and lower level French. I can help prepare for exams, look over assignments or help you develop a better understanding of content, depending on what you need.
During my time at school, I volunteered at a Peer Mentoring Programme where I tutored students in my Year level (Year 11 and 12) for two years (2018, 2019), helping them with English, Chemistry, Biology and Maths Methods work. Besides this, I also have professional experience tutoring younger children from Years 2 - 10.
I can tutor at SLQ, over Zoom, at a nearby public library or I can come to you - whatever works for you!
If you have any queries or want to work something out in terms of rates, times or tutoring locations, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Brisbane State High School Academic Excellence Award 2017 (Straight As)
- Brisbane State High School Academic Excellence Award 2018 (Top 5% of Cohort)
- Brisbane State High School Academic Excellence Award 2019 (Top 5% of Cohort)
- A's to A+'s For All Subjects
- Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority (QCAA) Certificate of Academic Commendation 2019 (24 Semesters of Very High Achievements)
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 1.00.
Currently studying Bachelor of Clinical Sciences/Doctor of Medicine at Flinders University.
can be found among