- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help
2020 HSC, High School and Primary Tutoring ! (NEW SYLLABUS)
THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY LISTING, ONLY 4 MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE ! *ONLINE TUTORING OPTION INCLUDED IF PREFERRED*
Friendly tutoring for those who are anxious about their studies
Located = Beaumont Hills NSW
High School graduate of 2019 looking for students interested in the analysis and study of the NEW SYLLABUS for 2020 HSC students in subjects = Adv Eng, Ext Eng, Visual Arts
I will tutor and happily provide my high-quality notes to my students.
Tutoring services for Primary School - Maths, Science and English = $25 per hour
Tutoring Services for High School (7-10) = $40 per hour
Tutoring Services for Senior students (11 -12) = $45 per hour
AVAILABILITY on site is incorrect, my true availability is
Monday= 6-7 pm
Tuesday = 5pm onwards
Wednesday = 5-6pm (booked out), 6.30-7.30pm
Having recently graduated in 2019 as a High Achiever, earning band 6's in Ext English, Advanced English and Visual arts and overall high band 5's for my remaining units ( Mathematics, Biology, and Chemistry) I am dedicated to teaching Secondary Senior students the ropes of the new syllabus and improve their results in the chosen subject. Furthermore having been a peer support leader and a MathsPass tutor I love guiding younger Secondary juniors (yrs 7-10) throughout their studies as well. I am currently a UNSW student enjoying studying Vision Science (undergrad for optometry).
With any tutoring service, I will be providing my own excellent handmade notes (of great importance for English students) but there will be recommended textbooks the child must bring to conduct a professional lesson for the hour. I aim to create weekly goals and term goals depending on the child's progress to make sure parents aren't wasting their money - please advise whether your child would like to follow a weekly or term plan.
Rates are as follows :
- Tutoring services for Primary School - Science and English = $25 per hour
-Tutoring Services for High School (7-10) = $40 per hour
-Tutoring Services for Senior students (11 -12) = $45 per hour
2 hour lessons have a max. of $75 for high school students :)
Please feel free to contact me for further inquiries or to set up a first trial lesson for just $10.
There are some details parents of students must keep in mind and mention when they do inquiry and those are
- Level of study (yr 5,6,7, etc)
- Intended subject(s) chosen for tutoring service (eng, visual arts, etc)
- Where they are up to in their current curriculum within the chosen subject
- and finally Subject weakness and areas you would like to improve upon within a weekly or term plan that we will go through.
Feel free to discontinue if you are not satisfied after the first lesson.
- High Achiever of 2019
- 2nd in Visual Arts 2019
- 2nd in Mathematics 2018
- Duke of Ed Bronze
- Received the School Special award for `Outstanding contribution to Cherrybrook Technology High School Social Justice Initiatives 2019
- Humans_of_CTHS creator on Instagram
- Macquarie Youth Mental Health Forum participant 2017
- Awarded 11th in Advanced English 2019 and 10th in 2018
- Awarded 6th in Extension English 2019
- Peer Support leader 2017-18
- School Environmental representative/Prefect 2018-19
- Member of Social Justice
- Member of Maths Pass leadership (in-school free tutoring)
- Leader who ran Knit-A-Square (non-profit organisation in schools)
- Running Bush regeneration for Cherrybrook turpentine forest with the aid of Hills Shire Council
- Completed HSC as High Achiever
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: N/A.
Currently studying Vision Science at The University of New South Wales.
- I love the creative arts
- Charity work and non-profit organisations (Knit-a-square leader)
Around Beaumont Hills
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
can be found among