|| 97.55 ATAR | USYD Dalyell Scholar, HD Average ||
My name is Nemo Gage and I graduated from Fort Street High School in 2019 with an ATAR of 97.55. I am a Dalyell Scholar at The University of Sydney, studying a Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Commerce. I am also a Data Conversion Analyst at Fiducian Group Limited and I am passionate about motivating my students.
These are my 2019 HSC results:
Mathematics Ext 1: 47/50
English Advanced: 88
I offer discounted longer lessons.
- Rate: $55/hr, $90/2hrs, $125/3hrs, etc. (+$35 for each additional hour).
- I can tutor up to Year 12 Maths Ext 1, Year 12 Physics, Year 11 Economics, Year 10 Science, Year 7 English, and any other subject at a Year 10 level. I can also tutor USYD MATH1021.
My teaching style involves focusing on topics my students are struggling with.
I can also teach ahead so classwork becomes revision.
I am also happy to provide students with a wide range of resources including study notes, trial papers with solutions and marked essays.
10% discount: Due to the travel time or the current COVID-19 situation, I offer a 10% discount if you come to me or for online lessons on Zoom Video software. (rounded to the nearest $5)
I can tutor a class of students by dividing the rate among the students.
I also have 4 months experience as a Data Conversion Analyst, and 4 years experience as a Tennis Coach
Please feel free to contact me for further information, enquiries or to discuss locations. I look forward to hearing from you :)
- 2020 Sem 1 Results:
High Distinction Average
ENGG1111: Integrated Engineering 1 - 87.0 HD
ENGG1800: Introduction to Engineering Disciplines - 90.0 HD
MATH1021: Calculus Of One Variable - 92.0 HD
MATH1002: Linear Algebra - 81.0 DI
BUSS1000: Future of Business - 76.0 DI
HIGH SCHOOL RESULTS
FSHS Internal Ranks:
Mathematics Ext 1: 47th/83
English Advanced: 77th/152
- High Distinction (top 1%) in ICAS Science – Year 10
- High Distinction (top 1%) ICAS Science – Year 9
- Distinction (top 10%) ICAS Science – Year 8
- Distinction (top 6%) ICAS Science – Year 7
- The Dr William Gailey Prize for Science
- Young scientist award for 3rd in the science research project
- Dalyell Scholar at The University of Sydney
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 97.55 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Commerce (HD Average) at The University of Sydney.
- Board gaming
- Rubik’s cubing
- Investment management
- Sign up with my link and we both get 5 free trades! https://secure.selfwealth.com.au/Registration/Plan/5/zM2RO
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nemo-gage-b4aa11197/
Nemo is a talented tutor that explains chemistry and physics theorems with clarity and dedication. I have gained a greater understanding of the subjects, appreciating the topic on a conceptual level. I would highly recommend Nemo to any high school student!
- By Rachel on
6th January 2020
As my friend and classmate for the past 6 years, I can attest that he is a highly capable student and teacher who is able to explain difficult concepts in subjects (but not limited to) English, maths and science. As well as excelling in academia, his remarkable wit and charismatic personality makes learning fun and enjoyable. I highly recommend Nemo as a tutor - he is someone who really cares for his students.
- By Rachel Siu on
6th January 2020