- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Phone help
- Online help
My name is Dr Dimitri Lazos and I'm offering professional private tutoring services.
What does professional mean? Unlike casual tutors, tutoring is my main job for the last 7 years, during which I have helped more than 200 students of all levels reach their academic goals.
I offer Maths (all), Physics, Chemistry and Biology lessons for any level and both HSC/IB syllabi. I also offer GAMSAT and university level tutoring (please enquire with course code to find out if I can help).
Since 2011, I have obtained a broad expertise in tutoring and educational services, research and management of tutoring agencies and hold 3 engineering degrees and a PhD.
I also teach, develop content and am a marker for 3 engineering courses in UNSW (SPREE).
It is nigh unlikely that you will find any higher quality tutoring service! What you get includes:
- Excellent technical knowledge of the subjects I tutor
- Building rapport and trust with the students in a very friendly fashion, tutoring should feel fun!
- Engaging and fully interactive lessons
- Reliability - available for long term lessons, and flexible with scheduling
- Perfect knowledge of the HSC exams/assessments requirements
- Experience with a very diverse range of students and different learning styles (over 200 students)
- Direct and honest communication with the students and parents
- Ability to cover several subjects, and help students with a holistic approach to scientific and methodical education
- Access to a huge range of past papers, concise notes, presentation slides and HSC/IB/GAMSAT material
- Free support 24/7 for questions and homework help via texts/email
- Assistance with study techniques and time management
- Assistance with developing a plan to get into a uni course and insider advice on studying decisions
Areas covered: Eastern Suburbs, CBD, Airport Area, Lower North Shore
You can find more about me at my own website: https://tutorpro.com.au
Working With Children Check cleared since 2011.
- PhD Numerical/Statistical Modelling of Climate and Energy Use in buildings (UNSW)
- Master of Engineering Science (UNSW)
- Double Honours Bachelor of Electrical & Computer Engineering (Greece)
- Published author (sustainability/mathematical modeling fields)
Flat fee regardless of distance
can be found among