- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help
Hi, my name is Megan and I'm a high school tutor with three years of experience. I recently graduated from St Patrick's College Sutherland with an ATAR of 97.25 and will begin studying a Bachelor of Paramedicine (Health Science B) on scholarship at Western Sydney University in 2020!
My flexible teaching methods have allowed me to assist a wide range of students to develop their confidence, academic abilities, and exam results. I have also previously worked with students living with physical and intellectual disabilities, so can adapt each session to suit the teaching environment and your individual requirements.
My lessons focus on the parts of the course/syllabus you don’t understand, or would like to understand better, in an enjoyable and engaging manner, as well as exam preparation.
I offer marking / editing of essays for students and non-students over email, for an additional cost.
I also hold a current First Aid Certificate, National Police Check and WWCC (WWC2025817E)
Please contact me for any further enquiries, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Accelerated HSC Mathematics Course - Completed in 2018 (Band 6)
- Award for German Language Studies - Goethe Institut & Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Sydney (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- ARC Training Centre for Innovating Bioengineering, Bioengineering Outreach Challenge 2019 - Award for best presentation and original idea
- Senior Wellbeing Captain at St Patrick’s College Sutherland 2019
- Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award
- Australian Olympic Committee Changemaker Award Recipient 2019
- Tennis NSW Volunteer Achievement Award Finalist - 2019
- Western Sydney University The Academy Global Leaders Program (AGLP) Scholarship Recipient 2019
- Western Sydney University Academic Excellence Scholarship Recipient 2019
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 97.25 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Paramedicine (Health Science B) at University of Western Sydney.
- Science / Medicine
- Sport / Fitness
Megan has helped me a lot with my understanding of Maths and especially the more advanced side of it. She provides numerous amounts of worksheets every session and always offers a range of different homework opportunities after. Compared to my last tutor whom I didn't get any benefit out of Megan has really improved my skills in Maths and I am far more confident than I ever was.
- By Nick on
30th December 2019
Megan started working with my son for Maths when he was a few months away from his year 9 exams as she had been recommended by a friend.
From the first lesson Lachie found Megan was able to explain Maths so that he understood the concepts and his confidence grew. With our permission Megan also contacted his teacher to see which areas needed the most work.
Moving from a D to a high B was a great result, along with jumping up 67 places in the year rankings.
Megan gave Lachie worksheets for between sessions and was also available via text or email to help with baffling homework questions.
Lachie is already booked in for 2020 and we highly recommend Megan.
- By Michelle on
29th December 2019
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
3:15 PM - 8:15 PM
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Willing to travel to student's house depending on location (small fee may be applicable)