- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Online help
ATAR 99.60, Spec/Methods, 3rd Year Med Adelaide Uni
Hi! My name is Silas, currently studying Medicine at the University of Adelaide. I graduated from Blackfriars Priory School as DUX of 2019 with a raw ATAR of 99.60. I received an A+ in Maths Methods, Specialist Mathematics, and Physics, receiving a merit in Specialist Mathematics as a year 11 student. I also studied University level Maths (Maths IA) and Programming (Matlab/C) as part of the Headstart Program at the University of Adelaide while studying year 12, which I received High Distinction. I was offered a place in various medical schools, including Flinders and the University of Tasmania.
I have 4 years experience in teaching maths to year 6-12 and I am offering tutoring services for students (grade 6-12) who want to succeed in Physics and Mathematics. I am also happy to assist anyone studying SACE Korean (beginners/continuers).
What I have to offer:
- A+ exemplars for all the subjects above including folios and maths investigations
- A range of topic tests and past examinations for each subject.
-Tutoring sessions would be tailored towards your own needs, e.g. going through the course content or preparing for an upcoming test/exam.
- Comprehensive feedback for assignments and folio tasks in all the subjects that I offer
I am happy to do weekly sessions, once-off meetings or draft assignments via email. Please do not hesitate to contact me!
Location: Preferably State Library, Hub Central but other places negotiable
Group (2 or more): $80/hour
- 2nd Year medicine
- raw ATAR: 99.60
- A+ with Merit - Specialist Maths (19.8 - 2018 as Yr 11)
- A+ for all components - Mathematical Methods (19.6 - 2018 as Yr 11)
- A+ for all components - Physics (19.6)
- High distinction & Best in School - Australian Maths Competition (2015, 2016, 2018)
- DUX of Blackfriars - Class of 2019
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 99.60 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery at The University of Adelaide.