- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Online help
State Ranked 2019 HSC tutor | 99.90 ATAR | UNSW Medical Student offering Medicine Interview Tutoring |
Hi! I am a second year medical student at UNSW who graduated from Pymble Ladies’ College in 2019 with an ATAR of 99.90. I am offering HSC, UCAT and Medicine Interview tutoring services for students looking for extra academic support. I achieved a state rank of 4th in Latin and received scholarship offers from universities such as UNSW, USyd and ANU. I achieved in the 2nd highest percentile bracket of the 2019 UCAT (98th percentile) and completed medicine interviews at multiple universities in NSW.
I am offering UCAT tutoring and Medicine Interview Preparation tutoring. I scored in the 98th percentile of the UCAT, which was introduced to Australia in 2019, and attended interviews at UNSW, University Western Sydney and University of Newcastle. I also provide tutoring for all levels of high school students in Maths, English, Latin and Economics and provide public speaking or debating coaching.
In high school, as a scholarship student I maintained a consistently high standard of academic achievement while balancing my commitments to leadership, debating, public speaking, volunteering and sport. In my HSC year, I balanced the role of School Vice-Captain with my studies of English Advanced, English Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 1, Mathematics Extension 2, Latin Continuers, Latin Extension and Economics.
I am an experienced and professional tutor who is committed to the continuous improvement of my students. I guide my students towards becoming more independent and critical thinkers, by tailoring sessions to the needs of individual students and equipping them with the study strategies which are most effective for them.
My rates are:
$70/hr for students in Year 9 and below
$80/hr for students in Year 10 and above
$80/hr for UCAT and Medicine Interview Tutoring
- ATAR: 99.90
- UCAT: 98th percentile
- 4th in NSW Latin Continuers
- HSC All Rounder and HSC Top Achiever
- Current Scholarships: All-Rounder Scholarship and Academic Achievement Awards (UNSW)
- Deputy Head Prefect (School Vice-Captain)
- Rosalie Ramsay Scholarship for Academic Achievement (2014-2019)
- The Scholar’s Award (2019), Macquarie University Prize for Academic Achievement (2018), University of Sydney Academic Excellence Award (2017)
- Latin Prize and Economics Prize (2019)
- Academic Distinctions 2014-2018
- HSC results:
- • English Advanced: 95/100
- • English Extension 1: 48/50
- • Mathematics Ext 1: 98/100
- • Mathematics Ext 2: 92/100
- • Latin Continuers: 98/100 (4th in state)
- • Latin Extension: 48/100
- • Economics: 94/100
- • Accelerated Mathematics Course completed in 2018: 95/100
- Internal ranks 2019:
- • Economics: 1/23
- • Latin Continuers: 1/8
- • Latin Extension: 4/8
- • English Extension 1: 2/24
- • English Advanced: 7/257
- • Maths Extension 1: 5/76
- • Maths Extension 2: 8/25
- History Subject Captain
- Debating and Public Speaking Captain
- Duke of Edinburgh Award (Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- Public Speaking to a National Level (Plain English Speaking Competition and Legacy Public Speaking Competition)
- Debating to a State Level (incl. NSW State Development Squad and Archdale Representatives)
- Offers: University of Sydney (Commerce/Law) and ANU (Double degree of PPE/Law)
- Scholarship Offers: Sydney Scholars (University of Sydney), National University Scholarship (ANU), Scientia Scholarship and All-Rounders Scholarship (UNSW)
Year 12 completed in 2019.
Mark achieved: 99.90.
Currently studying Bachelor of Medical Studies / Doctor of Medicine at The University of New South Wales.
I can tutor students at my house or I am happy to travel. I can tutor at libraries (Chatswood, Gordon or State Library) and can tutor over Zoom/Skype. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
can be found among