Hey everyone, I’m Chelsea.
I’m currently a third year Medical student at Bond University.
Here is a little run down on my educational background to date:
- graduated from Macquarie College (NSW) and received band 6 in all subjects (ATAR 95+)
- Went into the University of Newcastle Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) program for 1 year and maintained a GPA of 7.0
- Also achieved academic honour roll list in my Physiotherapy cohort
- Employed by the university to lecture and tutor Anatomy and Physiology
- Gained acceptance into the Bond Medicine program in 2019 and have received the Vice Chancellor's Award (maintaining a HD average).
I have over 4 years experience of tutoring both high school and university students in a range of subjects including English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, PDHPE, Studies of Religion, Drama and Anatomy and Physiology.
I love working with students and providing ways to maximise their potential and boost their marks.
I have my Blue Card (Working with Children) and also National Police Check which I’m happy to present upon request.
I am also happy to tutor students for medicine or dentistry entrance interviews and the UCAT (I sat the exam this year).
So, if you feel I am the right tutor for you, please do message me for more information.
- High School Vice Captain
- High School Sports Captain
- Distinguished Achievers List (NSW)
- State Public Speaking
- Band 6 in all HSC subjects
- Vice Chancellor's Award (Semester 1 of Medicine)
- UON health science faculty DUX
Year 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: N/A.
Currently studying Doctor of Medicine at Bond University.
- Water Sports
Chelsea's tutoring was priceless for my daughter, Indigo. She was always very friendly and kind hearted, with a super in detialed understadning of what was required for Indigo to succeed. Couldn't have asked for any better. Indigo's grades went from a B- average to an A or even A+ in some subjects. Thanks so much, Chelsea!
- By Leah Audet on
27th August 2019
Chelsea was a great tutor for my Biology and Maths studies. She knows all of the content really well and helped me achieve a 97 overall mark in Biology and a 95 in Mathematics B. Definitely recommend.
- By Joshua Smith on
6th August 2019
Chelsea was a sensational tutor for my daughter. She was very patient and would change the way she explained things until my daughter understood the concepts. She is very warm and kind and I would highly recommend her to anybody.
- By Susan Richards on
6th August 2019
Chelsea helped me improve from a B- to an A+ in maths. I honestly never thought I could do that well. She communicated clearly with me, was patient and had a great understanding of the topics. I highly recommend her, she was extraordinary!
- By Alicia James on
30th July 2019
I have known Chelsea for the past 2 years. She is the most dedicated and persistent person that I have ever met. She attacks her studies in a manner that is efficient and effective. She is a kind and welcoming person, who is willing to do anything to help you succeed. I genuinely wish Chelsea was my tutor at school, I can only imagine how well I would've done. I highly recommend her!
- By Thomas Dearlove on
30th July 2019