- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Teaching studio
- Phone help
- Online help
*Able to provide online tutoring sessions via Zoom*
I am a third year Bachelor of Science student at the University of Sydney. My interests lie in pharmacology, immunology and physiology. I am extremely confident in teaching senior Biology and PDHPE and junior Mathematics, English, Science, History and PDHPE.
I have a deep passion for education, and have taken on mentoring and tutoring positions during my schooling years. I have a strong ability to work with a diverse range of students, with varying learning styles and abilities. My past leadership positions have also enabled me to effectively communicate, problem solve and engage directly with students.
As an elite athlete, I have gained valuable time-management skills and can assist students in this area, to ensure they can achieve in both academic and extra-curricular pursuits.
- St Andrew’s College Scholars Award (2017)
- The Henry Lawson High School Student of the Year (2013-2016)
- The Henry Lawson High School Dux (2016)
- The Henry Lawson High School Captain
- Victor Chang Award for Excellence in Science (2014)
- Junior Matildas Team (u17s) (2015)
- Young Matilda’s Team (u20s) (2017-2018)
- Sydney University Blue (2018)
- Canberra United (National W-League Football) (2016-present)
Year 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 94.25.
Currently studying Science at The University of Sydney.
*Online Tutoring Available*.