- Group tuition
- Online help
Hello there! I graduated from Sydney Girls High School in 2018 with a 96.80 ATAR. I am currently a second-year student at UNSW studying a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies/Commerce double degree.
- $35 per student for group tuition
Here's why I'm the tutor for you!
- I have worked at tutoring centres in the past so I have additional experience and knowledge of how to cater my lessons to suit different students
- I am passionate about helping others achieve their potential
- I cater classes to my student's needs to improve their weaknesses and strengthen their overall mathematical ability.
- I provide additional resources and feedback during each lesson, including coming up with question similar to ones the student is doing in class.
During lessons, I prefer to go through topics in order to make sure my student has a comprehensive understanding of the topic areas. I will have extra material, such as past papers, when a student wants to prepare for upcoming exams or consolidate their knowledge in areas of Mathematics.
Please message me if you have any additional questions!
- 94 in 3U Mathematics (Band 6)
- 88 in 4U Mathematics (Band 5)
Year 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 96.80.
Currently studying Actuarial Studies/Commerce at The University of New South Wales.
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
4:45 PM - 8:00 PM
2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Blakehurst, Hurstville and Kogarah area. Willing to travel to a student's homes within a reasonable distance.