- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Online help
(Skype English/Humanities tutor for Saturdays!)
Hi, I’m Jack :)
If you’d like tutoring in Philosophy (90.6), Literature (88.6), Modern History (87.6) or Politics (78), I’d be happy to help!
As far as experience goes, I have been tutoring for a year now. Last year, I was an after-school library tutor. This year, I have taken on private tutoring students.
I am a published writer in Good Answers Guides (my essays and otherwise were requested for publishing in the 2019 editions).
I can make writing essays (and such) become smooth, almost effortless and even enjoyable (not kidding, you, or whoever you are reading this for, can have fun writing them)! I teach course content and other assessment types too. I’ll try my best to inspire you to enjoy learning in the subjects I tutor!
—> A little more about me at uni ????
At the University of Western Australia, I am enrolled in the Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours). I am majoring in Politics, Philosophy and Economics, with a direct postgraduate pathway into Juris Doctor (Law).
As part of my course, I have undertaken a research placement in political science (supervised by a professor of political science). Additionally, I plan on learning Swedish while on a semester exchange in Sweden at the end of this year or start of next!
Thank you so much for reading!
1. I have a working with children check
2. The scores at the top are my final scaled exam scores from 2018
- Guildford Grammar School Prefect 2018
- Third in the State for Philosophy and Ethics ATAR 2018
- Published writer in Good Answers Guides
- Entry to BPhil (Honours) at UWA
- Flown internationally to Prague and Boston for an academic competition
Year 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 98.75 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Philosophy, majoring in Politics, Philosophy and Economics at The University of Western Australia.
- Honestly, I just study and hang out at uni (during semester).
- Outside of uni, I still catch up with my school friends (and new uni friends) a lot!
- A few games of tennis here and there are nice and fun too :)
- Sometimes, I’ll read through books for other disciplines (such as psychology or marketing).
- I really love rollerblading :)
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
$10 travel fee (unless in Bassendean).