- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Online help
Doctor of Medicine
Hi! My name is Jack. I achieved a raw 50 in maths methods and graduated high school in 2016 with an ATAR of 99.95. I offer maths tutoring in Glen Waverley and online. I am able to do both one-on-one and group tuition.
While I was completing VCE, I juggled studying with playing in the firsts team for two sports, music rehearsals and school leadership duties. I was forced to organise my time extremely well and find efficient and effective ways of studying. I learnt how to breakdown concepts quickly and I believe I can maximise any student's academic potential and study efficiency.
In my past 4 years of tutoring experience, I have helped my students:
- UNDERSTAND (and not just memorise) key mathematical concepts
- BREAK DOWN complex extended response questions and identify what parts of the question are relevant and irrelevant
- IMPROVE their speed and REDUCE their silly mistakes when completing tests and assignments
- IDENTIFY their major weaknesses and develop strategies to improve them
Most importantly, I am not just invested in my students' maths study, but also their wellbeing. My students feel comfortable asking not just maths questions, but also anything else they are stressed about in school. Learning how to deal with the stresses of high school life is extremely important in maximising each student's study potential.
I only have a few spots available for 2022, so please shoot me a message if you're interested in tutoring or have any questions.
- ATAR: 99.95
- Maths Methods: 50 (raw)
- Chancellor's Scholar
- Haileybury College School Prefect
- Haileybury College Dux
Year 12 completed in 2016.
Mark achieved: 99.95.
Currently studying Doctor of Medicine at University of Melbourne.
- AFL, Cricket, Badminton, Athletics