I am a 3rd-year med student who loves cricket, studying, and tennis. I am very passionate about tutoring students and it feels very good when they improve under my guidance. I make sure I cover the syllabus A-Z and there is no room for error.
I have 2 years of tutoring experience and I hope to help yous out there through thick and thin :)
Can teach med students cardiovascular, lungs, gastro, neuro, and renal (online) to med students
If using online, online tools used by me:-
-Zoom and Zoom Whiteboard
- Digital writing pad for best handwriting and outcomes
- MacBook pro (You get quality webcam, picture and sound without me having to use headphones or a microphone.)
- 145 Mbps wifi (almost 3x the Australian average, you download a full HD movie in under 30 SECONDS).
- Grade 10 Captain - Tennis
- Grade 10 Highest Achiever in Science, Maths, and Computer Applications.
Year 12 completed.
Mark achieved: 98.00.
Currently studying MBBS at James Cook University.