- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Teaching studio
- Phone help
- Online help
Hi, I’m Nhung and I'm currently in my 2nd year of Bachelor of Medical Science/Doctor of Medicine and am on track to graduating my Bachelors degree with Honours. I graduated from Brisbane State High School in 2018 with high VHA's in almost all subjects and an ATAR 99 . 4. I have over five year's worth of tutoring. Throughout my time as a tutor, all my students have increased their grades, with some even increasing whole grades!
After graduating with an ATAR of 99 . 4 and a year of university studying Optometry (GPA 6 . 7 5), I received the Executive Dean's Commendation. Furthermore, I scored a 94 percentile in UCAT in 2019 and am willing to offer assistance in this area if required.
I have a wide range of resources that I have collated from my study - including both internal and external resources such as study notes, practice exam questions, worksheets and textbooks.
My price is $50/hr. Prices may vary depending on the level of tutoring If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on Messenger at Nhung Tran (nhxngtran) as I'm aware of the cost to message tutors here. :)
- Numerous Distinctions in ICAS Competitions (Math, Science, English, Writing)
- Numerous Distinctions in Australian Mathematics Competitions
- Fast Track Program for Math B and Physics
- High Distinction in Australian National Chemistry Quiz (2018)
- High Distinction in Australian Geography Competition (2014)
- Academic Half Pocket Grade 10 (Half), Grade 12 (Full)
- Math1051 - Calculus and Linear Algebra at UQ
- Distinction in ASTAR Mathetmatics Competition
- Distinction in Theory of Music Grade 5
- Dux of Trung Vuong Vietnamese School 2018
- Executive Dean's Commendation (FULL YEAR) at QUT
Year 12 completed in 2018.
Mark achieved: 99.40 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Medical Science/Doctor of Medicine.
- Food :)
Fixed Price :)