- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Home visits
- Teaching studio
- Phone help
- Online help
Hey there! I have been mentoring and tutoring since 2012. I am a current student at the University of Sydney studying Master of Global Health. I graduated High School in 2012 and completed my Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced Studies) in 2016.
You see, I've experienced the burdens of high school studies and I've learnt how to thrive throughout the years!
I'm confident that I can pass on my vast knowledge and applicable skills in subjects inclusive of essays, reports and assignments. I will gladly proofread and check over assessments, I'm ready to help consolidate the content covered in class and go over and revise for exam preparation. If you should have any other questions or queries, feel free to message me!
- Primary School Students (K - 6)
- High School Students (7 – 12)
- Students who are looking for better understanding of class work and self improvement
I am happy to travel to the following libraries:
- Miller Library
- Green Valley
- Carnes Hill
To make a booking, please send me a message through this website (typically respond within 24 hours). Feel free to contact me if you request a time outside of my given availabilities to discuss further.
- The Sisters of Charity Scholarship 2013-2016
- First Aid Certificate- Valid until 2021
- Working with Children's check
- Registered Nurse
Year 12 completed in 2012.
Mark achieved: 80.00.
Currently studying Master of Global Health at The University of Sydney.
- Travel, Coffee, Cultures, Languages, Horse Ridding, Hiking, Netflix-ing, Charity work and Volunteering
Around Green Valley
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
If you wish to receive tutoring outside the listed suburbs, you will incur a $10/hour fee due to additional travel costs.