- One-to-one tuition
- Group tuition
- Phone help
- Online help
Hi! I graduated in 2017 with an ATAR of 98.8. I am highly experienced with online learning and have successfully tutored students using mediums such as Zoom since 2019.
In offering my services, I hope to help students maximise their potential and achieve their study goals. I believe in catering to individual learning styles and will do my best to tailor lessons for each student based on their individual needs.
My Year 12 subjects (and corresponding raw scores) include VCE Psychology (50), VCE English (46), VCE English Literature (44), VCE History: Revolutions (43), and VCE Health and Human Development (completed 2016 (40)).
My experience includes working with Connect Education as a Senior Lecturer and content creator from 2018-2020, working with Edrolo to co-author their most recent 3/4 Psychology textbook in 2019 and ongoing work with tutoring companies since the beginning of 2018.
I am currently studying a Bachelor of Arts and Diploma of Japanese at the University of Melbourne. Located in Brunswick, I am a short ride from the city and surrounding suburbs! I offer one-on-one and group tutoring for 3/4 Psychology, 1/2 & 3/4 Literature and 1/2 & 3/4 English, 3/4 History: Revolutions (France & Russia) as well as general English/Humanities tutoring for Years 7-10. Preferred locations are Melbourne University's Baillieu library or the CBD's State Library or online lessons using Zoom.
My fee is $50/hour, however I am willing to negotiate if need be. For group sessions, this rate would be split between each student.
My availabilities include:
Sunday: 9am-12pm and 3:30-5:30pm
I am happy to accomodate all students, and can cater for all study goals, whether that be meeting a pre-req, or getting that raw 50!
I am intimately familiar with the current study designs for each of my offered VCE subjects, and can offer both in-depth subject knowledge, as well as a variety of study skills and techniques which assisted me in my efforts across my own Year 12, and are applicable to all areas of academic study.
Special areas of focus include essay planning and structuring, text and passage analysis, written expression and all things Psychology.
I am of course, willing to read required English and/or Lit texts.
Hope to hear from you soon! Tèa Clark.
- Excellence Award - VCE DUX (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE English (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE English Literature (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE Psychology (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE History: Revolutions (2017)
- Excellence Award - VCE Literature (2016)
- Awarded Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholars Scholarship (2015)
- Selected to attend Gnurad-Gundidj School for Student Leadership (2014)
- Participated in student-led panel facilitating an interview for the position of Vice Principal at Leongatha Secondary College (2016)
- Completed the World’s Greatest Shave, raising $2871 (2017)
Year 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 98.80 (verified).
Currently studying Bachelor of Arts, Diploma of Language (Japanese) at University of Melbourne.
- My beloved dogs, Bella and Milly
- Expanding my eyeshadow collection
- Making too much ramen and eating it all anyway
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM