- One-to-one tuition
- Phone help
- Online help
Saras | ATAR >99 | State Rank x2 | Sydney Grammar School
Hi everyone, my name's Saras and I graduated from Sydney Grammar School in 2017. My love for the subjects I chose to study at HSC level directly informed my decision to study Philosophy, Politics and Law (LLB) at King's College, London, where I have achieved considerable academic success (the Australian equivalent of my overall degree score is a high HD). I have more than 3 years' experience as a tutor, and I've tutored upwards of 35 students, ranging from Year 2 to Year 12. I've also secured jobs at a few tutoring companies in Sydney and in London, where I've tutored English and History, as well as provided specialised creative and essay writing help. My availability is very good on a weekly basis and I'm flexible with times. I would also be very happy to help would-be Law students with entrance examination preparation and university applications.
HSC Subject List:
English Advanced: HSC Mark of 93/100
English Extension 1: HSC Mark of 47/50
English Extension 2: Mark of 48/50 at Sydney Grammar
Ancient History: HSC Mark of 97/100
History Extension: HSC Mark of 48/50
- 2nd/19 at Sydney Grammar for Historiographical Major Work
Italian Continuers: HSC Mark of 97/100
- 5th in NSW
Italian Extension: HSC Mark of 48/50
- 3rd in NSW
Whether it’s notes you’re after, perfect 20/20 responses, or even just someone to mark your work with a knowledge of what markers really want to see, I’m there to help. If the HSC is still a distant sight for you, I can help you develop those fundamental skills (essay writing, creative writing, retentive ability) that prove to be the distinguishing factor in the final year. Message me if you're interested and I hope to hear from you soon!
- Interviewed by SBS Italian Radio
- ADA C1 Certification for Fluency in Italian
- Italian Prize, 2016 & 2017
- Italian Extension Prize, 2017
- HSC Top Achiever
- HSC Distinguished Achiever
- Top 10 for English Advanced at Sydney Grammar (candidature of 182)
- Hanson Prize for Highest First-Year Mark in the Dickson Poon School of Law
- Published Paper in 'Logos' Student Journal at King's College, London
- Co-President of the KCL Australia & New Zealand Society
- Dean's Commendation for Excellent Performance in the Associateship of King's College
- Assistant Editor at KCL's Politics, Philosophy and Law Journal
- Student Researcher at Lawyers Without Borders
Year 12 completed in 2017.
Mark achieved: 99.05 (verified).
Currently studying Politics, Philosophy and Law (LLB Hons.).
*ONLY ONLINE TUTORING*